Saturday 19 April 2008

It begins here...

Hello reader,

Thank you for stopping by. My name is Aaron and this blog is intended to get me thinking more about what I believe as a Christian.

The blog was born out of a desire to be pushing forward in my personal relationship with God. For me this will mean trying to take more time out of my crazy schedule to spend with him, trying to learn more about him and his world, the grace that's on offer through his son and the power by which he can be working in me today. I want to be applying and thinking through these things in my life - as opposed to just learning (and forgetting...). The hope is that I can draw closer to him, and be able to more clearly understand and explain what I believe to be so amazing.

I'll try and post the things I go through, and would be very appreciate of others' contributions and thoughts, whether Christian or not. I know I've got a long way to go, and a lot to learn.

Right, lets get on with the marathon that's set before me!

2 comments:

Tim Sandell said...

Welcome to the blogosphere Mr Poppleton!

Scott Thomson said...

Hello Dr Pop! I very much look forward to reading your thoughts!