Monday 2 June 2008

Try something new today!

Weeeell the end of exams came, so I thought what the heck - lets try something new today! So I did. My chin is now seeing light after seven years of darkness (and my head after 21 years...). Am intrigued to see what the comments will be!

The other new thing I've tried is to read about Jesus' life through Luke. I'd never read it before and am discovering lots of things about Jesus - I challenge you to do the same! Luke part 1, part 2, part 3 . In the words Dr Pepper "what's the worst that could happen"! Lol, at the very least it'll be useful for pub quizzes.





Ps If anyone would like a nice gold leaf covered bible for free (courtesy of the Gideons) please let me know, and I will gladly pass one on to you. My email is Aaron.Poppleton@gmail.com. Am happy to do postal orders too.

3 comments:

Gilles BONNET said...

Hey Aaron! That's crazy, I nearly didn't recognize you at first!
Only extraordinary guys do that (Do I say that only because I did it few years ago?...no!).

Anonymous said...

:o

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! Wow. That Phil Craven is a bad influence on the world.

I'm looking forward to witnessing this in person at the weekend!

Tim Sandell said...

wowowowowowow! Aaron, what have you done to your flowing locks?!